Friday, September 18, 2009

Gold Shelf Unit for Sale!!!


I am rearranging my space at Treasures N Junk to make room for some more treasures. I have listed the gold & glass shelves on craigslist for $80.00.
Here's the post:
This is a great shelf unit. Very sturdy. Metal Frame with 5 Glass shelves. Measurements are about 50w x 70h x 15.5 deep. You can see it in the middle of the picture.


Come by, visit & shop my booth SPACE #99 at TREASURES N JUNK located at
215 S. San Antonio Ave, Ontario CA 91762 (866) 896-5450
Treasures & Junk is a 17,000-square-foot antique mall that features 80 individual spaces. A few new dealers have moved in this past month. So if you are looking for it, you will definately find it here. I have lots of great items and take advantage of my 20% of summer sale going on now!!! Ask the front desk, and they will be glad to point you to my booth, SPACE #99.
Feel free to visit my on my blog too, http://mvtreasures.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment