Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Whatta case....

This is my newly aquired display case!!!
On Friday, after visiting and adding treasures
to my booth at
Treasures and Junk,
I walked around to see all the treasures the
dealers had brought throughout the week.
And all alone, in the back corner was this dirty, sad, lonely case...
with, believe it or not a
"FREE" sign, yes FREE :)
I asked the owner of Treasures N Junk, Jana,
why was it free? was something wrong with it?
And to my happy heart, she said "no",
just had no space in the store for it!!!
So my hunny was kind enough to pick up for me
and now it has a happy home
at my booth #112 at Riverside Galleria!!!

2 comments:

  1. What great luck! I bit those cases cost a fortune. I am glad you were the one who got it. Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there! Just wanted to let you know I added your lovely blog to my blog roll! Have a great weekend! Kathie <3

    ReplyDelete