Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Treasures N Junk Christmas...

Treasures N Junk
Christmas Party!!!
Chad and Jana
(Owner's of Treasure's N Junk)
Hosted their 2nd Annual
Dealer Christmas Party.

The party kicked off with a great
dealer potluck...yummmm :)

(Chad being MC)

The fun was under way with a
Treasure Hunt!!!
Yes, a treasure hunt in an Antique Mall!!!
How crazy is that!!!
10 items were hidden through out the mall.
All treasures were found and prizes won!!!

We all had a side aching, laugh till you drop time
with the infamous
White Elephant Gift Exchange!
Never in my life had I seen such creative junk gifts!!!
I had never participated in a White Elephant,
I didn't know what to give or what to expect.
My gift was so blah, nice but blah, compared to the
toilet paper snowman or the chocolate covered crickets...
next year I won't be bringing Christmas Cd's.


(Tammy recieving the toilet paper snowman)

A great time was had by all, but as if that wasn't enough
Chad and Jana
handed each of their dealers a
Gift Certificate for Treasures N Junk.
Remember I am shopper first :)

(Jana ready to hand out the gift certificates)

Merry Christmas from
Treasures N Junk
and me, dealer #99 :)





3 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun party. Merry Christmas to you and yours, Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like lots of fun. I never heard of that kind of a party. Wanted to wish you and your family a Very Merry Christmas!!!!!
    ~Debra
    Capers of the Vintage Vixens

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOOPS I forgot to answer your questions. I got the settee at a flea market last year for only $50.00!!!! The fabric to recover it cost me more but thats ok because it was a very good deal to begin with. I am not sure if I will tuft it (I will try though) as I have never done that before. This project will take a bit longer than my others for sure. But I will totally enjoy doing it and hopefully it will come out as I am envisioning it. I was even thinking tulle at the bottom. What do you think??????I really would love to know.
    ~Debra
    Capers of the vintage vixens

    ReplyDelete