Sunday, January 24, 2010

A little leak


Saturday morning started off great.
I headed to an Estate Sale
and hit one of my favorite spots
all before noon!!!
I found some great items.

I went home cleaned & priced
some of the treasures...


A boxful of hankies, magazines and a wonderful set of gloves.


But then the day turned for the worst...
We called the plumber for a little leak
with the tub faucet.
One thing lead to another,
finished my day at Lowes,
buying tile, new fixtures, paint & a new tub.



This might be a good thing, right???

I hope!!!
The silver lining is
that I'm headed over to
Treasure's N Junk
not only to check on my booth,
but to look for a mirror for the bathroom.

Ohhh, I hope I can find one :)

4 comments:

  1. Hi: Sorry to hear about the leak. My roof leak in all this rain. Roofers come tomorrow. Have a great week! Blessings, Martha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you found some great treasures. sorry to hear about your leak. you asked where I got my quotes... I just seek online for them.
    Blessings always!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  3. vintage treasures indeed! you have amazing taste dear, and i'm lovin your blog. definitely following!

    xoxo,
    andyquirks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone for stopping by :)
    The bathroom is coming along :/

    Andy, THANK U :) for your nice words!!!

    ReplyDelete