Saturday, June 12, 2010

Always Something New At Treasures N Junk

Happy Weekend Everyone.



I took new old treasures to my


space #99 at Treasures N Junk yesterday.


As I usually due on Friday's, but yesterday



there was an extra business in the air.




There was lots of rumbling and buzzing happening.




So I hurried in space to see what was going on.




As i turned the corner there was




Dave & his son working on a



NEW SPACE #57


Doesn't it look amazing????


Well that wasn't all...

around the next aisle

there were more busy bees,


putting their ducks all in a row.




This is space #34 & #39 Chad & Jana's.



It's the "Man Cave"





So not everything is frilly & pink



at Treasures N Junk



as you can see.



MORE TO COME...this wasn't all that was happening :)



There were also 5 other space transformations...



more pictures on my next post.

Have an OOOH LA LA Day!!!








2 comments:

  1. Love the man cave... I think they should put some flowers in there , just for fun:)
    Blessings~
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA...that would be a nice girly touch :)

    ReplyDelete