Friday, July 8, 2011

A Palm Springs Holiday

I am luck to be spending

my weekend

in the Beautiful & Hot city

of Palm Springs.





When I think of Palm Springs

I think of when this amazing little city

was the Hot Spot of all the

Hollywood A-List.



The only bummer for me is that I am having

to work while on my mini holiday.

But I am sure going to try my best to

to ENJOY.


We will be visiting the


so looking forward to it!!!

I heard they are amazing!!!


So for now I am off to enjoy some sun.


Have an OOH LA LA Weekend!!!




4 comments:

  1. What a fun post! I enjoyed the music and the vintage photos also. Enjoy your Palm Springs weekend.......Julian

    ReplyDelete
  2. My best friend takes a vacation trip to Palm Springs every year and absolutely loves it. Is that old picture of gorgeous Elvis? Have a great weekend.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooohhh Marilyn looks glam doesn't she?! We just don't do bathing suits like that anymore! And Elvis looks so handsome! I hope you're having an equally glamourous and cool time there in Palm Springs! *winks* Vanna

    ReplyDelete