Monday, March 14, 2011

My March Madness...

My March Madness...



I spent this weekend


Updating my inventory in my spaces


at


Mission Galleria


and


Treasures N Junk.






Here's a look at Mission Galleria...







1905 Ice Company Advertisment Plate




Vintage postcard holder




Vintage Shabby Chic Hat



Vintage Black Hat w/ Rhinestone




And at Treasures N Junk









One of a kind...
Framed Declaration of Independence
and
U.S. Constitution.




Vintage Hats



Vintage Porcelain Doll,
my girls say she's a little creepy,
I think she just needs a specail person
to love her.



Vintage Aprons




Vintage Suit Butler




Beautiful Vintage Last Rosary




Vintage jewelry & glassware


and much much more!!!!


Have an OOH LA LA Week...


and a prayer to everyon in Japan.


No comments:

Post a Comment